ICSI Recruitment 2021 Proof Reader Sarkari Naukri Any Graduate, Diploma in New Delhi
ICSI Recruitment 2021: On 02/02/2021, ICSI Recruitment 2021 notification for the post of Proof Reader has been released on its official website icsi.edu. Eligible candidates can apply for Institute of Company Secretary recruitment of India before 17. / 02/2021 and ICSI Proof Reader New Delhi Recruitment 2021 Be sure to read the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, online process, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the post of Proof Reader can check the official notification PDF given below.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory body set up by the Parliament under the Companies Secretary Act, 1980 to regulate and develop the profession of company secretaries in India. ICSI has invited applications for the following posts in New Delhi / Noida, Manesar, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mumbai, and Bhopal.
- Post Name: Proof Reader
- Pay Level as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Rs.): Level 4 (25500-81100)
- Gross salary per year (Rs. In lakhs): 4.8
- Number of posts: 1 (For New Delhi / Noida)
- Qualification: Graduate with recognized certificate/diploma in proof reading/printing technology
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience
- Job Profile:
Me. Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical errors.
ii .. Compare typeset proofs against the original copy to identify errors or omissions.
iii. Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Edit content with an eye toward retaining your original format (such as font and structure)
- Evaluate dimensions of page elements, such as images, text spacing, and position to ensure that they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the correct order and are not repeated or omitted
vii. Analyze documents to ensure chapter title match list of contents
viii. Use standard and recognized symbols by printing and publishing companies
- Follow specific style guides, depending on the type of document
- Mark corrections marked by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on master set proofing
- Text is written to ensure document structure and content
xii. Keep up with new vocabulary in a language along with grammatical development
xiii. Ensure that the images are properly captioned and referenced
xiv. Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical discrepancies related to style and text choice
- Further proofed material for approval and publication
xvi. Ensure that the project is completed within the stipulated time
(i) Before applying for the above post, candidates should satisfy themselves with the eligibility criteria required for the said post.
(ii) Candidates interviewed for a particular post in the last year (ie on or after 02.02.2020). – Will be not eligible to apply for the same post or for a higher pay scale for the post for which he was interviewed.
– Will be eligible to apply for a post on the same pay scale or for a post on a lower pay scale for the post for which they were interviewed.
(iii) The cut-off date for all the purposes (including age, qualification, and experience, etc.) for the below-mentioned posts is 01.02.2021.
States of affairs:
1. Candidates who are working in Central / State Government / Autonomous / Statutory Body / PSU will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current employer for verification, failing which they will not be permitted to appear in Interview.
2. All educational qualifications should be obtained from recognized universities/institutes in India or abroad. Courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to relevant courses approved/recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / UGC / AICTE.
3. The fulfillment of the eligibility/eligibility conditions of the application will not give the candidate any right to shortlist/call for a written test/interview. The right to call for an “ICSI” written test/interview is only with those candidates who in their opinion are the most suitable for the post. “ICSI” has the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The decision of “ICSI” in all matters regarding eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, the conduct of interview, and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. The reservation policy will apply as adopted by “ICSI” in its service rules.
5. “ICSI” reserves the right to fix the minimum eligibility standard/benchmark and limit the number of candidates, taking into account various factors such as the number of vacancies, the performance of candidates, etc., and qualifications. It will be decided to determine.
Ying points for selecting candidates for interview. “ICSI” also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to limit the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview. The decision of “ICSI” in this respect will be final and binding and no correspondence with the candidates will be entertained in this respect.
6 “ICSI” reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for any post, as advertised as per its requirement or as per its requirement to fill any post or the entire process of recruitment without designating any purpose. It is not right to cancel.
7 “ICSI” reserves the right to change/modify/relax any of the aforesaid eligibility criteria/conditions for eligible candidates.
8 “ICSI” reserves the right to offer or appoint a candidate to a position/grade/post advertised or applied by the candidate.
9 Candidates may not have any right or preference for the post of their choice in a particular state/city as the selection and posting is on all Indian basis. The decision of the institute will be final in all these matters and the candidates will be responsible for being posted or transferred anywhere in India.
10 Proficiency in computer applications is required for all the above positions.
11 According to the rules of “ICSI” to participate in the interview and the train fare will be given to the external candidates by the shortest route. However, no travel allowance will be charged for appearing in the written examination.
12 “ICSI” assumes no responsibility for the delay in receipt or loss of postal transit of any application or communication.
13 Publicity in any form will disqualify the candidature.
14 Internal candidates should forward their applications through the heads of their respective departments.
15 Any dispute arising out of this advertisement will be subject to the discretion of the courts located in New Delhi.
Deputy Director (HR), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi
Selection Process :
- The candidate will not be given any right to shortlist/call for a written test/interview for mere submission of the application/meeting the eligibility conditions.
- The right to call for an “ICSI” written test/interview is only with the candidates who in their opinion are the most suitable for the post. “ICSI” has the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- “ICSI” decision regarding eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, the conduct of interview, and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
how to apply :
- Interested candidates have to apply only through an electronic application form (online) by clicking on the hyperlink given at the end of this page.
- The link will be active from 02.02.2021 to 17.02.2021 (17.02.2021 is the last date for online application).
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 February 2021
- Before applying for the above post, the candidates should satisfy themselves with the required eligibility criteria for the said post. If it is found at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or that he has submitted any false/incorrect information/certificate/documents or suppressed any material fact, then his candidature will be canceled.
- Even if any of these are deficient / it is ascertained after the appointment that his services are liable to be terminated. Applicants have to fill the online form very carefully.
- Applications that are incomplete or unclear (ie details related to qualification/experience etc.) or applications not given in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected, hence candidates are advised to ensure that the online Resume all relevant fields mentioned. Duly complete in all respects
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and will be advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding the test/interview. If a candidate does not have a valid personal email address, he should create his new email address before applying online. “ICSI” reserves the right to communicate with the applicant through e-mail and not by post.
- All the candidates are requested to take a printout of their online form and keep it for future reference. However, they are requested not to send a hard copy of their online application form / CV/certificate to the institute. Only original documents will be required for verification at the time of the interview. Candidates can print out the acceptance of online applications and no separate acknowledgment will be sent in this regard.
- The percentage obtained in various degrees/diplomas should be rounded off to a lesser number. for example. Whether 49.3% or 49.8% should be entered as 49%
50% as. If grades are awarded, they should be converted into numerical equivalent percentages.
- While filling the online resume form: –
Me. Special characters like “” / ‘etc. Do not enter / & etc.
- Please enter the minimum word / letter while filling the University Name / Specialization / Major Responsibilities / Address / Board and School Name / etc.
iii. Upload a resume file that does not exceed 100 KB
- Website: www.icsi.edu.